CHAIRMAN OF THE PARLIAMENTARY HOUSE COMMITTEE
Constituency: Ugi/ Ulawa, Makira Ulawa Province
P.O. Box G19
Phone: +677 28520/ 23424
Fax: +677 24272.
- Re-elected to the National Parliament on 4th August 2010
- Elected to the National Parliament of Solomon Islands for Ugi/ Ulawa Constituency on 1 December 2004 (bye-election). Re-elected on 5 April 2006.
Parliamentary Committee Appointments
- Chairman of Parliamentary House committee from 20th March 2013 to 8th September 2014.
- Chairman of Health and Medical Services Committee from 21 June 2012 to 20th March 2013
- Member of Bills and Legislation Committee from 16th September 2011 to 8th September 2014.
- Minister of Police, National Security and Correctional Services from 27 August 2010 to 18th April 2011
- Minister for Home Affairs from 22 December 2007 to 7th May 2009
- Minister for Infrastructure and Development from April to May 2006.
- Minister for Mines and Energy from February 2006 to April 2006
- Minister for Department of National Reconciliation, Unity & Peace from March 2005 to February 2006.
- Attended Honiara Technical Institute (HTI), Honiara
- Attended Senior Primary School at Pawa Provincial Secondary School, Makira Province
Occupation before entering Parliament
- Supervising Manager – Student Welfare Services at Solomon Islands College of Higher Education (SICHE)
Conferences, Delegations, Visits
- Attended 2 Months conference in Taiwan (Republic of China)
- Attended 3 weeks conference at Nukualofa, Tonga
- Date of birth: 16 July 1956
- Village/ Home Island: Hunuta Village, Ugi Islands